Saturday 19 November 2011

Rainbow Chiffon Cake

AND....after having not blogged for so long, I've decided to show you the most successful rainbow chiffon cake I've done!  It's about my fourth attempt at it and after having deflated or half-cooked chiffon cakes, it was about time I've mastered the basics. 



Do you remember THIS chiffon cake? I wanted to go beyond myself and tried this colourful chiffon cake! the "greeness" has improved..I'd say. "less artificial"?!


Super soft and incredibly tasty, these were gone in a flash! NOM NOM nom nom...........


I have found the recipe from this blog here when I was searching for more excuses to bake up a storm in the kitchen. Check it out and have fun adding some colour to your cakes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...