Tuesday 2 October 2012

A piece of my heart.

Birthdays = cake. = inspiration.
Sister's birthday = cool cake = lots of inspiration + pinterest.
I had originally wanted to go with a nice sponge and pretty piped buttercream but insisted I stretched it to something people out of the pinterest world would not have seen.


So what you see in front of your eyes is still a birthday cake with buttercream smothered all over it and topped with strange fruit and dolly mix skewers.....and a few mugs and plates from eager cake-eaters.


 ......until you cut it open and reveal a heart in the centre.


Happy birthday to my dearest sister.

[stay tuned for some more pictures!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...