Thursday 10 January 2013

Insta-Thursty: week 5

The first insta-thursty of 2013! The week has started off busy; I have gone back to school with piles of revision and numerous exams..oh the joy of may and june to come.

As of this year, I have challenged myself to the 365 photo challenge where I aim to take one picture everyday according to the selected theme. At the end of the year, if my endurance is high, I really hope to be able to put together a mini photo journal of the year, should be a very good keepsake of my year in photos! Not only this, but I believe it will bump up my skills in photography and allow me to explore capturing things around me. This should be a very interesting challenge!

But as of now, happy insta-thursty!

a cute, mini tree I came across during a little walk through the park

what's more perfect than a Starbucks on a sunday afternoon?

managed to see my good friend after a whole year since she went to California, so happy!
my art coursework in progress - extremely last minute as I chose not to start on it until the day before it was due in; I know I'm a bad girl D;

my painting in progress at 11:30pm.

Although life has been quite stressful this week with exams, coursework and revision, I guess it is what makes me who I am today and I am thankful that I am able to live through 2013 and enjoy life at the same time :)


dustingoficingsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...