Thursday 17 January 2013

Insta-Thursty: week 6

During this week, I was lucky enough to be chill-laxed and actually enjoy January after my last exams were over. I have been busily engaged with the 365 photo challenge I previously mentioned here and am constantly trying hard to brush up my photography skills. Please note, some of these photos were not published onto my Instagram; I didn't want to spam everyone with a photo everyday :P 

Oh, how I enjoy looking at life from a different angle :) 

my take on the "colourful food" shot for the 365 photo challenge

my homemade, feastly lunch on Saturday

Starbuck-ing at Westfield with my sister
westfields in the bitter coldness of january

the b-e-a-utiful sunset


365 photo challenge - jumbled.

Hope you've all had a good week!!


dustingoficingsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...