Thursday 14 March 2013

Insta-thursty: Week 9

The days are drawing nearer to exams and I guess the only thing keeping me going are my friends and family - my mum would bring me some pudding when I'm prepping for my art exam and my friends at school would stay amazing and make me laugh till my tummy aches.

Luckily, with all these exams I still have time to admire the beauty around me and do a little bit of DIY-ing and photography. As promised, I shall be sharing a DIY post for the paper flowers soon. Stay tuned!

my beautiful friends


flowers and chocolate from mother's day on Sunday


a quick meal at Jimmy Spices
dessert at Jimmy Spices

a recent painting for my art coursework



dustingoficingsugar
Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...