Thursday 23 April 2015

chillin'..or not.



wow life is so packed and crazy at the moment. i feel as though i'm in a whirlwind lately and i simply can't find my way out most of the time. 
the pressure is huge now the days are drawing nearer and nearer towards my alevel exams, which in fact is in less than a month's time!!



i'm so glad i got a chance to just chill and have lunch with my friend jan today - to just take a breath of fresh air away from the school grounds (which i believe is nearly choking me). the sun was out, it was a whopping 27C and everything just seemed so at peace and serene all of sudden. it made me feel oh-so-comfortable. this is perhaps God's reminder for me that He's got it - all in his mighty hands!

post signature

1 comment:

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...