Tuesday 1 December 2015

night time shenanigans

the main reason i wanted to move into halls when i applied for uni was to expect the unexpected. it's no surprise that uni life is crazy, and these night time shenanigans define that fact.

getting locked out of my room at 2am by these two and zaki, to which they also took advantage of my unlocked phone sitting on my desk. did i mention they hid an egg under my pillow too?

most loved fridge in the block

gcse art on jayleigh's door just before room inspections the next morning

midnight pizza

art attack

henna art attack

embracing my cultured side

not sure if that's a fire alarm on the wall or not

cyryll lovin his cough med

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...