Tuesday 24 May 2016

back to uni life.

came back to two little babies growing on the tops of my cactus!

returning back from the easter break means the start to glorious exams, revision and typing up all my last minute coursework.


i ensured my food remained lush and that i consumed my greens. or perhaps i was just procrastinating.


popped to mcdonalds one evening to claim all my monopoly stickers. free meals yes.


enduring on an all nighter to complete a piece of coursework i was supposed to have done during easter.

6am study group taking a break from our coursework 

i think i feel it guys. i feel like i'm finally a law student.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...